9.30.2008

It Boy: Michael Cera



How can a boy who's so cute inspire a love that's so wrong? He and Rupert Grint are my favorite 20-year-old crushes. So I have a few years on Mikey. No biggie. At least I'm not in love with my cousin, like someone I know. (Ahem! Georgemichaelbluth!)

He was adorably awkward in Arrested Development and Juno, and now I am so excited for Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist! I think it will give him the chance to play someone a little bit cooler. Cause I bet he is cool, in real life. I mean, he had his own Internet TV show. If that's not hip, I don't know what is.

By the way, in case you were not aware, Nick and Norah is based on a book of the same name written by two YA powerhouses, Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I am so glad this movie was made. They even got Devendra Banhart to make a cameo. You know, Natalie Portman's boyfriend.

0 comments: